Thank you for visiting our site.
IES Srl / OMC Scrl are always been very attentive to the protection of personal data concerning their customers, employees, suppliers and all the people with whom they come into daily contact in the excution of their activity.
This not only because of the specific data protection legislation (Legislative Decree. N. 196/03: Code for the protection of personal data), but mainly because the Data Protection is an essential asset of our companies. For these reasons we constantly strive to provide our users an Internet experience that fully respects and protects their privacy.
IES Srl / OMC Scrl need to gather and use certain information about individuals.
These can include customers, suppliers, business contacts, employees and other people the organisation has a relationship with or may need to contact.
This policy describes how this personal data must be collected, handled and stored to meet the company’s data protection standards — and to comply with the law.
Why this policy exists
IES Srl / OMC Scrl collect some Personal Data from its customers.
Owner and Data Controller
Types of Data collected
Among the types of Personal Data that IES Srl / OMC Scrl collect, by itself or through third parties, there are: email address, first name, last name, country, company name, various types of Data, field of activity, User ID and website.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Application.
Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by IES Srl / OMC Scrl is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for IES Srl / OMC Scrl to provide their services. In cases where IES Srl / OMC Scrl specifically state that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service.
Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contactIES Srl / OMC Scrl.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through IES Srl / OMC Scrl and confirm that they have the third party's consent to provide the Data toIES Srl / OMC Scrl.
Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processing
IES Srl / OMC Scrl takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to IES Srl / OMC Scrl , in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of IES Srl / OMC Scrl (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by IES Srl / OMC Scrl . The updated list of these parties may be requested at any time.
Legal basis of processing
IES Srl / OMC Scrl may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, IES Srl / OMC Scrl will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The Data is processed at IES Srl / OMC Scrl 's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on the User's location, data transfers may involve transferring the User's Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by IES Srl / OMC Scrl to safeguard their Data.
If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with IES Srl / OMC Scrl using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between IES Srl / OMC Scrl and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of IES Srl / OMC Scrl ’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfil such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by IES Srl / OMC Scrl within the relevant sections of this document or by contactingIES Srl / OMC Scrl.
IES Srl / OMC Scrl may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, IES Srl / OMC Scrl may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
The purposes of processing
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow IES Srl / OMC Scrl to provide their Services, as well as for the following purposes:
- Contacting the User.
Users can find further detailed information about such purposes of processing and about the specific Personal Data used for each purpose in the respective sections of this document.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Contacting the User
The rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed byIES Srl / OMC Scrl.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by IES Srl / OMC Scrl , obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, IES Srl / OMC Scrl will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data fromIES Srl / OMC Scrl.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Details about the right to object to processing
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in IES Srl / OMC Scrl or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by IES Srl / OMC Scrl, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether IES Srl / OMC Scrl is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to IES Srl / OMC Scrl through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by IES Srl / OMC Scrl as early as possible and always within one month.
Additional information about Data collection and processing
The User's Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by IES Srl / OMC Scrl in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of IES Srl / OMC Scrl or the related Services.
The User declares to be aware that IES Srl / OMC Scrl may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
Additional information about User's Personal Data
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, IES Srl / OMC Scrl and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with IES Srl / OMC Scrl (System logs) use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from IES Srl / OMC Scrl at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
How “Do Not Track” requests are handled
IES SRL does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honour the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Should the changes affect processing activities performed on the basis of the User’s consent, IES Srl / OMC Scrl shall collect new consent from the User, where required.
For any further information please contact us: