YOUTH @ OMC 2019
FUELLING THE FUTURE PROFESSIONALS
THURSDAY 28th MARCH 2019
ARENA - HALL 4
10.45 - 12.30 Company Presentations
Future professionals have the chance to meet leading oil&gas companies, to exchange information and hear about what it’s like to work in the sector.
10.00 Presentation by
10.30 Presentation by
11.00 - Presentation by
11.30 - Presentation by
12.00 - Presentation by
12.30 - Presentation by
14.00 - 16.30 SPE Student Paper Contest
MSc and PhD students are invited to participate in the SPE OMC 2019 student paper contest focused on the Oil&Gas industry and energy transitiona.
The programme has two separate categories: MSc and PhD. Participants must be currently enrolled in Msc or PhD courses at their university.
Students shall submit an abstract (with title) of their research activities, max 300 words, before Janauary 14th 2019.
A Technical Committee will select 2 abstracts within 2 categories: MSc and PhD. The 4 selected abstracs will be presented by their authors at OMC 2019.
Mandatory presentation Rules (for the selected 4 abstracts):
- Duration: Max 15 minutes
- Language: English
Both technical content and overall quality of the presentation will be evaluated by the Committee. At the end, the Committee will grant three awards:
- Best pesentation in terms of technical content for MSc category
- Best presentation in terms of technical content for PhD category
- Best presentation in terms of overall quality
16.00 - 17.30 - Energy Prospect Workshop
The future of the energy industry: what prospects for tomorrow’s professionals?
- New energy prospects and ‘transitions’ and their impact on the engineering and construction industry – Daslav Brkic
- Narrative mindset to build the future of engineering and construction companies – Francesca Marchegiano
17.30 - Award Ceremony
For more information contact the Organisers - email@example.com
Click here to download SPE Flyer